Terms of Service
Cruzy Japan Services
These Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”) constitute a binding contract between Client and Cruzy Japan Co., Ltd. (“Cruzy”) for service which Cruzy provides (“This Service”). Client shall thoroughly read and accept Terms. Without agreement, Client is not entitled to use this service. By using this service, Client agrees to be bound by these Terms. Further, Client’s use of This Service is subject to those additional terms of service provided by Cruzy at any time without prior notice. Cruzy will not inform Clients of Additional terms.
Article 1: （How to Use This Service）
1. Cruzy provides services to its clients through Internet.
Article 2: （Provision of Terms）
1. These Terms shall be provided to Clients in regards to the functions and by taking whatever course of actions necessary.
Article 3: （Additional Terms）
1. Cruzy reserves the right to change these Terms in this website, at anytime, at its sole discretion, without notice.
2. The additional Terms will be effective upon provision of additional terms in this website, unless it is specifically stipulated.
Article 4: （Principle of Self-Responsibility）
1. Cruzy shall not be responsible for any conflict arisen from Client’s usage of this service.
2. Should Client have any conflicts such as claims from a third party, Client shall manage the conflicts with the third party. Cruzy shall have no involvement.
3. Client shall also be responsible for any loss or damage to Cruzy or third parties caused by Client. Client shall take personal responsibility for all expenses related to loss and damage.
Article 5: （Copyright and Limitation on Personal Usage of Trademarks）
1. The Copyright of information including data, articles, and photographs carried in This Service is owned by third party providing copyrighted works. Clients cannot use the materials beyond the given permission of each material or the Copyright Law.
2. All Trademarks and logos included in This Service are registered trademark and commercial logos of Cruzy. No part of the context may be reproduced or copied without the prior written consent of Cruzy.
Article 6: （Prohibited Conducts）
The following conduct is prohibited when using This Service.
1. Any conduct that infringes or may infringe the intellectual property rights such as copyrights and trademarks, and others of a third party.
2. Any conduct that infringes or may infringe the property, privacy, and portrait rights of a third party.
3. Any conduct that falsifies or erases information of Cruzy or a third party which are available in This Service.
4. Any conduct that involves false notification or report, i.e. registering another person’s email address, etc.
5. Any conduct that transmits harmful programs that contain viruses and such.
6. Any conduct that hinders the management of This Service such as unlimited access to the equipment of This Service or of a third party.
7. All of the above conducts and any conduct that violates the Terms and disturbs or may disturb public order and standards of decency, interferes with the service operation of This Service, defames or harms the confidence of Cruzy and/or infringe the property of Cruzy, or inflicts a loss to Cruzy and/or a third party.
8. Any conduct that violates and promotes any of the above terms with acknowledgement.
9. Other conduct that Cruzy deems inappropriate
Article 7: （Temporary Discontinuation of This Service）
Cruzy reserves the right to temporary cease This Service without prior notice in the event of any of the following causes.
1. Routine or emergent maintenance of the equipments for This Service.
2. When This Service cannot be delivered due to communication line defect, fire, blackout, war, disputes, or any other inevitable accidents.
3. When This Service cannot be delivered due to natural disasters such as Earthquake, eruption, flood, or tsunami.
4. When temporal discontinuation of This Service or management is determined to be necessary.
Article 8: （Personal Information）
Article 9: (Indemnity）
Cruzy shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to Client by using This Service. Client shall also be responsible for any loss or damage to Cruzy or third parties caused by Client.
Client shall take personal responsibility for all expenses related to loss and damage unless it is caused by willful intention or gross negligence of Cruzy.
Cruzy does not guarantee that defects with network system, delay, cessation, or loss of data associated with system administration of This Service would never occur.
Article 10: （Suspension and Termination of membership）
Cruzy reserves the right to suspend or terminate the membership of Client in the event of any of the following conducts without prior notice.
1. Allocation, resale, sublet, granting license, and distribution of the copies and printouts of all data are strictly prohibited.
2. All conducts that are mentioned in Article 6.
3. Any violation of these Terms or other Terms set by Cruzy.
4. When Cruzy judges Client is unqualified.
Client shall be entitled to terminate his/her membership at any time upon completion of the routine procedure.
Article 11: （Cessation and Termination of This Service）
Cruzy reserves the right to terminate This Service or partially cease This Service.
Article 12: （Court of Jurisdiction）
1. These Terms will be governed by the Laws of Japan, and Tokyo District Court shall have the exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance over all disputes arising in connection with this agreement.
Cruzy Japan Co., Ltd.
Effective Date October 29th, 2011